National STEM Association (NSA) was established in 2018 with the objective of promoting and attracting the interest from all levels of community in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
With the motto Ignite, Inspire, Innovate we aim to :
- cultivate interest and understanding about STEM among pre-school, primary, secondary and university level students.
- strengthen the effectiveness of teaching and learning (T & L) techniques in stem education.
- encourage innovation and STEM creativity in the classroom through projects and activities based on smart and interactive learning.
- recognize excellent STEM programs, industries and staff.
- be the medium of support to the STEM ecosystem in order to produce innovative and competitive human capital.
NSA strives to help the development of STEM in the various communities in Malaysia regardless of background. We invite all Malaysians to be our member and welcome collaboration from all parties, local and abroad, to join us actively in achieving the objectives.